Logistika-Terminal (LT) is an inland container facility of St.Petersburg port. LT was the first Russia’s terminal to start operating as “dry port”.
Logistika-Terminal is located 17 km from First Container Terminal (FCT) in Shushary industrial area.
LT provides the full range of container handling services including large consignment storage and container trains dispatching. LT has convenient motor/railroad approaches and the direct access to Moscow – St Petersburg highway (M10).
Pushkinsky customs point is located at LT.
- Total area 90 ha;
- Yard storage capacity (laden) 10,000 TEU;
- Container depot capacity (empty) 4,500 TEU;
- Reefer storage capacity 50 plugs;
- Covered warehouse (A class) 10,500 m²;
- Throughput capacity 200,000 TEU per year;
- Railways 1,029 m;
- Rail track with covered platform for 10 railcars.
- container terminal;
- empty container depot;
- container freight station (CFS);
- warehousing and distribution facilities;
- convenient motor/railroad approach.
- 4 RTG cranes
- 4 reachstackers
- 2 terminal trucks
- 16 loaders